Joseph (Joe) Gelak grew up in Maryland and now lives in Virginia. He earned his undergraduate and graduate degrees from University of Maryland. His career in business management has helped him understand and work with people.
He is blessed to live with his lovely wife for 29 years, two strong and beautiful adult children, and a hard-working international student from Nigeria. He enjoys exploring God’s creation, fishing, visiting West Virginia and the Florida panhandle, and learning history.
Joseph Gelak is pursuing God through the glorious spiritual journey to connect and become one with Christ. His passion is to share ideas with others so that we may all “grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ” (Ephesians 4:15).
The Spiritual Journey explores how each of us is called by God to become one with Christ through the process that he has designed and communicated to us in his Word. It breaks down the journey into stages following Psalm 23 and includes many practical steps and practices.
My Recent Blogs
- Are You Ready For Something New? by Joe Gelak
- Fire The Judge by Joe Galek
- It Is OK To Be Wrong! by Joe Gelak
- The Spiritual Journey: Becoming One with Christ in Divine by Joseph Gelak
- Journey Into God’s Kingdom by Joe Gelak
- The Enemy’s App And God’s App
- What Is Most Important To Me?