God’s Church: Christ’s Pearl (Christian Concepts Series)
Clear analysis with keen insights! A little-understood parable that is full of practical teaching. This landmark book reveals parallels about the beginning of a pearl and the beginning of the Church, their formation, shape, location, source, condition, value, and more.
Awards. This eBook is an updated version of the print book “One Precious Pearl” which won five book awards.
- Gold, Literary Excellence, 2011 World Book Award (1 of 3 awards across all genres).
- Book-of-the-Year, Religion: Eastern/Western, Reader Views Reviewers Choice Award (USA).
- Winner, Book: Biblical Studies, The Word Guild (Canada).
- Runner-up, Religion: Christianity, International Book Award.
- Finalist, Religion: Christianity, The USA “Best Books 2011” Award.
Common to all the Christian Concepts Series books…
- Intensely practical for today’s Christian
- Enjoyable and entertaining reading
- Full of richness about little understood Scripture passages
- Teaches profound truth in simple language through the use of analogy
- Appreciated by all levels of spiritual maturity
- Short, easy-to-read sections – ideal reading for the person “on the go”
- Described as “Inspirational Doctrine” and “Living Theology”
- “Think and Grow” questions for group study or personal contemplation