Catch The Fire: A Journey To An Effective Prayer Life
- Does it seem like your prayer life is hit and miss?
- Do you struggle to understand why God sometimes answers quickly and other times it seems he is slow to respond?
- Have you ever wondered if your prayers could be more effective?
- Do fear, doubt, and wrong belief systems torment your prayer time?
- Do you really believe what you think you do?
- Can you be free from depression, anxiety, and/or past hurts?
- Are you curious how the gift of speaking in tongues affects your prayer life and how the gift helps you tap into supernatural power?
If you have asked any of these questions, then I challenge you to read Catch the Fire.
Lydia shares her testimony of abuse, drugs, and her journey to freedom. Through years of severe depression, anxiety, PTSD, and cognitive disorder, God revealed biblical truths that have led her to a victorious life.
Maybe you have wrestled with the emotional trauma that has spiraled you into depression and anxiety. Perhaps you have struggled with drugs or other means of self-medication.
Lydia provides insight that will help you turn your past hurts and pain into a powerful weapon against the enemy of your soul.
Inside Catch the Fire you will learn how to remove the obstacles that stand in the way of your peace and joy. No longer will you only read biblical truths, but you will learn how to practice them. You may find that you will experience healing on the deepest level possible and your prayer life will begin to render amazing results.
In addition, you will learn how to not only be free from any bondage the enemy has tried to trap you in, but also how to possess your freedom again, and again.
Catch the Fire offers hope, techniques, and effective prayer strategies. They will help get you “unstuck” in life and in your relationship with Christ. If you desire to make a commitment to overcome doubt, fear, depression, and anxiety for good then you will not be sorry you took the time to read this book.
Within these pages, you will find spiritual practices that will help you walk in complete victory over anything that holds you back in the natural and spiritual.
Freedom is not always easy, but it’s well worth the fight. Are you ready to be free from everything that has held you back?
Keep reading, you may just find yourself in a deeper relationship with Christ, healed from your past, and enjoying an effective prayer life.